VTG 0.00% 8.1¢ vita group limited

You've all lost the plot (well some of you anyway) :) !! stop...

1. 145 Posts.
    You've all lost the plot (well some of you anyway) !!
    stop acting like outsiders, and start acting like insiders.
    listen and/or read some of the transcripts from investors calls over the last year.
    Maxine is obviously frustrated with the action that has influenced the share price.
    She is a smart business woman, and smart investor.
    She sold shares some time ago because they were fully valued / over valued, the market had over-priced the SP and she recognized it - she does not control the SP.
    She bought shares recently just last week because they were undervalued - the market overreacted, she recognized it. She does not control the SP.
    I can concede that some of the communication and management of shareholder expectations could have been improved.
    But, Maxine is a founder and CEO and has proved her integrity in running her business.
    Have you ever met someone like that who throws around $2m bucks just to influence the market, or save face ?? of course not, no sane person would do that - I believe she is sane.
    If you don't trust Maxine as a businessperson, then you shouldn't be investing in VTG - probably a fair rule of investing.
    If you do trust her, then think about the intent of her actions - she is looking after her money like any good investor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.