ADO 8.70% 10.5¢ anteotech ltd

what I am liking about Anteo's position at the moment (apart...

1. 2,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1581
    what I am liking about Anteo's position at the moment (apart from the sp) is how we are positioning ourselves as a company. we have so many future revenue streams such as IMRA, MERCK, vaccines, 77e, batteries, sepsis test, Luminex etc. and at the forefront, our covid test

slura's post last week calculated how many tests we would need to sell to justify our current sp. as a comparison with other companies projected production capacity, not that many.

just thinking about that, we have Operon and GeneoDx as our partners in our initial external validation trials. both aren't set up as testing companies but as manufacturers. if results are as stated, it's not too much of a stretch to imagine that they will both be manufacturing our test. easy to see the figure of 2m tests / month covered easily with just these 2 ?

in comparison we have mentions of VIDRL and Doherty institute. both researchers and I suspect are involved in parts of our clinical trial set up.

then we have the 3 new 3rd party external validators, in the US, Europe and Israel. possibly all part of future manufacturing plans. when I think about Israel approaching us, I don't think they would be that eager if they were only a researcher but more likely a manufacturer hoping to have a foot in the door if results are as hoped.

also, thru my research, I believe that our initial results were gold std. and while confirmation of them will be given very shortly, if these companies didn't believe the same why have we had 5 companies willing to be involved. I certainly haven't seen this scope of companies involved with other companies test trials!!!

very much looking forward to the next announcement that should be coming early next week. GLTAH....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $195.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $250.1K 2.272M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 1548960 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 64382 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 27/10/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
10.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 8.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ 1691333
Last updated 12.19pm 27/10/2020 (live) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.