ADO 2.63% 3.7¢ anteotech ltd

Exee, I don't agree with your response as you appear to not have...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Exee,
    I don't agree with your response as you appear to not have looked at the announcement.

You might want to look at the ASX release from 20/5/2015 - The ADO "Battery" capacity was compared to a standard Graphite based Lithium Ion battery. It was not comparing the capacity of a singular component and from the lodgement of a pateability to get over 10 fold the capacity by moving to a Silicon based Anode.

https://hotcopper.com.au/documentembed?id=uOMxKKzFkiWRTLKhOROKAxjvQkIC5Qe0pmGCr5lJ2/k=

Terminals and packaging would have negligible effects on the capacity, however I do acknowledge that while they may not affect capacity much, they would have to deal with some additional challenges such as greater expansion during charging and contraction during the discharge cycle and there may be a requirement to dissipate more heat.

The way it was represented was in line with my original post.
    7 fold increase in capacity
    5 fold increase in charging / discharging

There was also a subsequent ASX release which hinted at a lower increase in capacity, closer in line with the 30% you mentioned, however they didn't articulate if this was using Mix & Go with existing Anodes rather than pursuing the Silicon Anodes.
    You would think that if the change to a Silicon Anode is able to hold > 10 fold the capacity and even if we can only improve one side of the two electrodes, the improvement should be closer to 50% of that single component capacity increase rather than 4%.

In either case I do agree with you that if we can increase batteries by 30% we should be able to make quite a lot of money considering the 2018 market was predicted to be worth 50Bil.

Cheers

Roller

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $81.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $28.19K 781.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 190000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 399079 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ 156513
Last updated 14.38pm 28/03/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.