3DP 1.82% 5.6¢ pointerra limited

“Thanks to distributed networks of drone operators, beyond...

1. 4,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 581
    “Thanks to distributed networks of drone operators, beyond visual line of sight (BVLOS) flights, and A.I., we’re about to hit the exponential growth [the drone industry has] been waiting for,” said Michael Chasen, PrecisionHawk’s CEO.

Exponential growth = Deluge of data.

“Florida Power & Light is a huge Six Sigma Company—we take quality very seriously—so we did a Gage R&R,” said Schwartz. “Statistically, we proved out the A.I. makes a difference: it’s better than the human-side.”

One such A.I. solution is PrecisionAnalytics, PrecisionHawk’s newest aerial mapping, modeling, and inspection platform. It allows users to apply the latest generation of machine vision to their data and imagery, thereby automating analysis and streamlining reporting.

It’s simple to use. After a mission, drone operators upload data and imagery into the cloud-based system, which cross-references the uploaded imagery against thousands of terabytes of data, flagging issues. Machine vision technology then identifies imagery that presents priority issues and aggregates the data into an intuitive, web-based interface that’s accessible from anywhere."

PrecisionAnalytics = Pointerra AaaS

Think I'll take my lead from those who know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $29.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.9¢ 5.3¢ $85.42K 1.518M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1594 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 37000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 15/10/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
5.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ 350824
Last updated 15.55pm 15/10/2019 (live) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.