CCZ 20.0% 0.6¢ castillo copper limited

Hi Gekko, A good while back now, I ran the numbers on the value...

1. 1,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    Hi Gekko,

A good while back now, I ran the numbers on the value of the in ground metals as per the announcement - maybe November - and came up with a value, nominally discounted it for extraction and production costs then discounted it by 50% again which gave me a value / share of around $1.30. Of course, that would be over the life of the mine. The identified resource has increased since then but I don't think I have seen the resource table updated. Regardless, I'm assuming that the value of resource in ground has increased significantly and so the figures I came up with should be larger.

I have a tendency to get over excited - so a dose of reality is welcome. I am, however, surprised that you reckon they need to triple or quadruple the resource t make it to the 30+ cents mark. I'm not saying you are wrong in any way, just I'm surprised.

The flip side of that analysis is that if the resource does not expand the sp would only get to a third or a quarter of 30+ cents - i.e. in the region of 10 cents. In that scenario, would the economies stack up to get into production?

In a situation like this, how realistic is it to hope for the resource to be 3 or 4 times larger than currently known? Any geologists out there have an opinion?

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.797M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.17K 195K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 365000 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1233203 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 101
Last updated 14.23pm 29/03/2024 ?
CCZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.