SRI 5.56% 1.7¢ sipa resources limited

for the simple reason my "investment" here has decreased so much...

1. 7,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 657
    for the simple reason my "investment" here has decreased so much that its useless trying to sell - that's why. also little demand or havent you noticed?. Have been hoping for a spike in price to get out of this lousy stock but just not happening and wont happen given the number of shares (over 1billion) on issue with nothing to show for it at this point in time - and any further CR will totally squash us all! and lets face it they just love these small CR's and will be due one soon.

and regarding these CR's - supposed to be for drilling and the like but every time they flaming delay drilling for whatever reason all they are doing is chewing the $'s up in maintaining their jobs in effect because we are not getting any value from the delays. and when time is called on doing drilling then oops no money CR and then we can continue of further drills to identify these exciting drill results notwithstanding that they are non-commercial BUT their potential of reflecting blah blah blah is there! give us a break! not all the SOBs are out yet!

if anything someone trying to keep SP above $0.01 because if it falls below that then ciao!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $3.879M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $2.934K 166.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 117487 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 88513 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 20313
Last updated 13.22pm 29/03/2024 ?
SRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.