AHI 0.39% $1.29 advanced human imaging ltd

Great post mate and appreciate the effort!Exciting times ahead...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1241
    Great post mate and appreciate the effort!

Exciting times ahead with Nexus Vita deal due to come online this week. That should provide some most welcome $$$ to the company and hopefully provide a catalyst for the sp to head back north again.

Tinjoy deal is a very exciting and an interesting one also.

As @getbig mentioned, official company Ann's have flagged July 21 for launch so I'll keep my expectations in line with those. I'm also happy to be surprised if Tinjoy has in fact been able to fast track the launch as another poster mentioned.

Although my extra interest in the Tinjoy deal is due to current COVID outbreak in China.

Obviously this poses a risk to meet deadlines if lock downs or restrictions come into play.

From what I've read there only seems to be a few spot cases in Nanning (where Tinjoy's call centre is) but thats from a quick google search, so if anyone else is familiar with the area be good to know what's happening there.

Although the upside is that AHI's tech is geared towards no face to face interaction.

And the very obvious HUGE upside is that AHI provide COVID symptoms check via their tech!

I'm hopeful that both AHI and Tinjoy can overcome any obstacles and make the most of this huge captured audience and also the current opportunity in China ASAP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
0.005(0.39%)
Mkt cap ! $175.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.30 $1.32 $1.21 $299.2K 239.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8195 $1.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.29 2262 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/09/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
$1.25
  Change
0.005 ( 2.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.24 $1.25 $1.21 2216
Last updated 15.33pm 24/09/2021 (live) ?
AHI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.