TON 0.00% 1.4¢ triton minerals ltd

Milanese the spec market has been hammered across the board....

1. 1,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Milanese the spec market has been hammered across the board. Anyone with an extensive watchlist would agree. One of my prerequisites when buying into companies these days is being able to communicate with a company either by emails or phone. I have found companies that have no voicemail, or I've been unable to contact them in any shape or form tend to show their true colours over time.

Sometimes the boss gives you time which I always appreciate. Other times I've found ones where the receptionist states they are all in a meeting ( Seems permanent) If I leave a message and no one returns my call I see that as a red flag.

I'm not surprised by the downtrend in Tons share price as any companies with a lack of short term price catalysts have been punished.
    Ton is a long term hold that is still looking for a base chart wise. Possibly over the next 6-12 months we will have a better understanding of where Ton is heading fundamentally as this tick the box stage of a mining company is too drawn out and risky for the conservative investor. If the company achieves its goals, mining companies rerate quickly, as they de risk and move closer to production.

So yes I still see it as a positive that you got direct communication from Peter Canterbury.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.2¢ $24.16K 1.739M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 95844 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 13.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 77750
Last updated 14.57pm 29/03/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.