OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

Investment Summary  Abbott’s is the last greenstone belt remnant...

1. 3,525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Investment Summary 
    Abbott’s is the last greenstone belt remnant inthe province that is yet to deliver a gold mine….

Unquestionable potential for commercial scale mineralisation
    Structural setting is the keyStructural setting appears to have been misunderstood.
    Move to become self-funding through small-scale production.
    Initial development targets already being outlined.
    Current share price offers excellent leverage to successfuldelivery of the new strategy
    ---------------------------

Question.
    Does anyone have any idea  how much it is going to cost before we see any cash to help self fund future exploration?
    Surely they must need a c/r before then, or is Phil going to lend a few $$'s.

I sold my holding a few months ago, to try any recoup some of my losses which I very fortunately have done, but still think there maybe something to get out of the THX Gold tenements.
    I'm just waiting for my hot little coy ANO to run a bit further before I look at other options.
    It's got the potential to go a lot further...but I don't want to fall in love with it.
    At the price of THX at the moment , going up a few cents, could create a nice little earner.
    All the best guys, especially the ones who have been there since around 2007 when I first got involved.
    One of the biggest killers for me was when Fukishima Nuclear Power station could flattened.
    Have never forgotten watching it all happen. Unbelievable.

Regards
    Dabru

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $8.296K 1.372M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 29549814 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5279815 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 329040
Last updated 15.19pm 29/03/2024 ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.