MSP 0.00% 2.9¢ maxsec group limited

Somehow I am being reminded by the Muppets. Define muppet: A...

1. 1,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Somehow I am being reminded by the Muppets.

Define muppet: A puppet with persons hand up its proverbial and speaking (mostly inherently)

And I'm not referring to my countless typos which I apologise for .

Fact... the ratio is set for the merger unless defeated.
    Fact ... only 56% of all shares in the company are revealed their vote
    Fact ...the number of shareholders (MSP 1553) will increase by FFT's (587)

With the ratio set (hopefully to be revised) the shares trading in MSP are actually trading on a different value, far less intrinsic now, they are trading on the percieved demand of MSP stock as part of the merger action..........the price paid is for jockeying rights.

The increase in shareholders will improve FFT liquidity , but any perceved up tick in value will be quickly squashed when new FFT holders crystalise on any percievable gains. I stronlgy doubt that the the increase in liquidity will sustain a valuation equal to a currently RIDICULOUSLY THIN FFT VOLUME.

Mwac lets say I hold MSP 1,000,0000, which I dont, I own more making a larger problem, if wanted out what would be my average price if I wanted out now? Or if I had paitience how long would I need to wait at these prices? Any talk of price premium is ludicrous as its will be held on as long a prom queens virginity on prom night.

For the record, once again, a take over is a point in time not a period of time.

MSP is bringing AVA, and now importantly a shareholder base three times the size of FFT which makes it far more likely to raise capital.

From the AGM it was abundently clear that FFT need MSP more.

Therefore FFT TILT THE BLOODY OFFER IN FAVOR OF MSP..............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.