MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Being a non holder doesn't mean anything. What's in it for me? I...

1. J8
    14,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 802
    Being a non holder doesn't mean anything. What's in it for me? I trade stocks and follow certain projects as a matter of interest. See, I'm not backing David at all. I'm just saying that he is not on his Pat Malone. I like what MEC are doing, up to a point. I'm just not convinced that the web is anywhere near untangled enough. The entire management of all four entities is still far too convoluted. If I want to come here and point these things out, people don't have to immediately infer I don't have certain skills, accuse me of double nics and call me David. Pretty bad manners actually and shows a certain...... mmm can't think of the right word.

Pep11 is also a political football and I believe the location of the first drill was subject to some politicking..... although that remained unsaid. Some of the best looking spots are in very sensitive areas and greenies were gathering strength around the time that the actual drill location was being worked out. IMO, this is why big Oil aren't doing the discovering, they will come later, after the dirty work is done. By dirty work, I mean the dusters, the financing, the fights with the greenies, the infighting, the dilution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.