WSA 0.00% $3.86 western areas limited

Ezirda,I am just pretty sceptical about what sort of premium is...

1. 13,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Ezirda,
    I am just pretty sceptical about what sort of premium is sustainable, and that reference sure didn’t quell that. “Up to 30%” by a journo type just doesn’t do it for me.

The EV market will not be that significant for another 5 or more years. Meanwhile everyone with sulphides seem to be rushing into the sulphate space, eg WSA, IGO as well as BHP just in WA. Must be others elsewhere, eg in Canada and Russia?

I accept though that any process that cheaply cuts out the smelter and refiner and adds any premium at all could vastly improve WSA’s margins. The more so if they are using ore that isn’t great to feed into the concentrator.

I am not up on metallurgical processes but perhaps I should address that as the WA nickel sector seem to be moving from suppliers of concentrate to being suppliers of sulphate salts.

Anyway I do appreciate your posts and Equities (even if they can be a bit of a struggle).

Not in WSA, but hopefully will have decided before the next pullback in the pon (I am not sure we’ve seen the last false dawn). Not looking for a 2019/20 nickel investment, but rather for the mid 2020s and beyond.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.