AFW 0.00% 1.6¢ applyflow limited

Eugor, IMO today is an example of the need to be very careful in...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Eugor, IMO today is an example of the need to be very careful in how you conduct/manage a business such as NVO... Something that I think might have been poorly explained. After the announcement the day before, I was expecting to see some improvement in the SP and increased turnover.. Instead the SP fell on small turnover ... Infact IMO there was little to NO interest .... In past markets it was not unusual for a company with well credentialled and highly respected people listed as Directors and Senior Management see the SP move forward especially when the other company they` re involved in is the talk of the market .... As you are aware the SP of NVO did spike sharply in previous appointments .... However the market IMO like myself were expecting much more than already has occurred ..... Has the low ball CR harmed the credibility of the company.
    I thought that announcement would excite the market and give confidence to what they have purchased.... It appears the punters want to wait + see if it is not just a flash in the pan result/performance .... Has a well respected DT been responsible for past spikes and did not comment this time... Perhaps, my thinking, that we need to sign a major company like a bank is what is needed for confidence and trust is restored ....

I am also aware that good news can take a couple of days to wake up investors so todays poor performance maybe a blessing....

SMALL CONTRACTS...... They are only viable in small business`s where overheads etc are low .... I know any profit is better than no profit but in some circumstances it is insignificant unless there is large numbers of them... and even then it could be too costly to manage them... NVO`s costs IMO are quite high for a company in its situation / position and a reason I believe they need contracts in the high end of the market ie., a major bank or telco....the corner shop business we bought in the Shire is an example of that...IMO..... could not make a living from small companies in the local area....

Finally the company is in very good hands with Raife being very actively involved with the company.... If we are going to succeed Raife will have a lot to do with it....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.