AFW 0.00% 1.6¢ applyflow limited

Firstly Matt, Winters was dumped the company after a failed CR...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Firstly Matt, Winters was dumped the company after a failed CR as he we guarantor.... Only 30% was raised..... 2) Many of us had bought in from one cent and above..... 3) the .0003 CR failure clearly showed how little faith S/H`s had in old BoD.... 4) We were the smart ones in not taking up the CR as we ended up with Winters and many of were able to sell and get our money back... Miracles do happen....5) Since then he has added over a billion shares to the register ... He has 71,+ mill ...most are free......

There is another issue.. ... How many hours a month do`s he spend with NVO ..... This company requires a lot of careful management with the assets that have been bought as they are both loss making..... The way you talk you think the BoD`s are solely devoted to NVO..... They are not. If you look at Z1P and what is going on there you will note his time is devoted there as is that of Papadopoulos....... So IMO they are there by name and are being highly paid as part time employees.....

IMO I am speaking facts but you are backing the company on speculation due to the success the BoD have had in the past... Also IMO I believe Career One is dead and no longer is a leader in Recruitment.... I accept the fact that at anytime it is possible they can announce a major contract and that will change the companies value significantly....

If I can talk the ACCC into looking into the purchase of the corner shop business in the shire my assumptions could be proven right or wrong....and my theories as to why it was purchased .....

EUGOR If I can use this to describe the two purchases...... You can have the best trainer + the best jockey to ride a horse .... Unless it has the ability , .... no matter how hard you try it will never win..... Are you telling me you would employ poor tradesman because they have experience...... because that is what you just said..... and this team of staff who have only been in office 3 months have sold just $1000 a week between them in contracts ... That is gross...and lets not forget the unique platform that came with the business that is fully operational....

TOSKI..... ATM NVO would have been better to be investing in banks after the sell out....... and if you read the prospectus you should be praying for the BoD because on disclosed history you will need a miracle and that was clearly pointed out in the prospectus....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.