AFW 0.00% 1.6¢ applyflow limited

Firstly what I have stated is fact. You can live in denial or...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Firstly what I have stated is fact. You can live in denial or ignorance and throw insults but it won`t change the facts.... IMO this company has been reckless in their spending to date in buying two companies that are operating at a loss with either unique technology or high profile clients... They even took on staff that have proven to be a failure ....... I have not exagerated the point that they bought a corner store shop in the industry in the SHIRE.. IT WAS. If you do your research about JXA they are no big concern in USA regardless of how impressive their WEB SITE IS .. is that not called marketing.... and as pointed out have not turned over a profit in 13 years.... All recruitment agencies have access to the big names in the country as it is in Australia..... The current climate in USA is not that good and I bet you were saying " shit I`d hate to own a business there ATM with what we are seeing..."
    If you choose to read the latest prospectus for the CR they are certainly making sure you understand this is a speculative purchase..... IMO that is a modest statement .... IMO this is very high risk and I think a reason for the low ball CR of .006....

Matt ........ At the time Winters took over the SP was .005 when the CR was .003... IMO it did not make sense ... However when the CR failed and Winters was dumped the company he did not want and the market realised who now owned it it took off on hype and wild speculation to .024 .... However as you are aware it has fallen from grace due to the failed expectation of the BoD to .007 ... It has since fluctuated between .007 + .012...
    IMO I believe the market agrees with me .... for a number of reasons ..... not necessarily the same as mine....

Facts since Winters takes over management.

!) Heavily diluted the company with 1 bill + shares issued to the BoD FACT
    2) Commenced putting together a strategic plan to move the company forward utilising the skills and equipment of Career One and combining NVO`s platform with Career One FACT
    3) Completed due dilligence in appointing the new BoD FACT
    4) Held their first AGM and ratified the companies appointments and terms of employment etc..... FACT
    5) Bought their first Asset..... A small loss making recruitment agency in the SHIRE ( Sutherland Sydney ) that allegedly had a unique PLATFORM in recruitment... It also retained all staff from the company who were proven failures..... FACT.
    6) Released a quarterly where the financials showed they spent $368,000 for a gross return of $14,600 ....Wages of $269,000 for a return of $14,000.. There is certainly some lifestyle living in that company... ( for want of a more insulting description ) Also note we paid $52,000 to the law Firm Papadopoulos is a member of.... What do we have directors for of that calibre ... FACT
    7) Purchased another loss making company JXT in the industry in the USA.... that has not made a profit for approximately 13 years...
    8) Did a CR @.a low ball price of .006 I guess to protect investors as it is a high risk purchase .. FACT

The above is a short summary and not complete....

FYI..... Winters received around 71, 5mill shares for his appointment.... Crutchfield 66, mill shares for his appointment....... Papadopoulos 30.9 mill ..

As shown by the latest financial report to date they have failed to earn their keep...... IMO

IMO any S/H who thinks spending $368,000 for a return of $14,000 after buying a corner shop loss making business has their head in the sand...
    If my opinions and statements are so wrong why then is the SP struggling to stay above .01 .... why has it CRASHED from a high of .024 to once again hit ..007......
    TOSKI + CREW I am happy to here why you think it is mart business to be buying such poor performing companies when you can buy a proven profit making company.... Todate the corner shop purchase has failed to deliver and the staff the same......

You are free to have your opinion and interpretation of what I comment and describe it as.---- MINDLESS DRIVEL _______ RAMBLING + INCOHERENT ________ IRRATIONAL AND HAVE FICTITIOUS FRIENDS... .. but as previously stated when you attack a person and can not supply a defense it just indicates how close to the truth I am... IMO it highlights your poor understanding + lack of sound reasoning + point of view....

I have supplied to you the evidence of why I think this way ... They are the FACTS that are printed by the company.... I have a great deal of experience in the market and have seen many successful people end up in the ASX graveyard living in the past of their own previous success.. That experience has taught me to ride the hype of a company and the speculative thinking of the BLIND FAITHFUL.... For example Mr Winters went guarantor on a CR and got it wrong and the company was dumped on him... IMO he was made to look a fool in his industry .... Only 30% took up the offer after these same people gave full support to the BoD at the AGM...

I

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.