ABR 1.48% $1.37 american pacific borates limited

Probably a bit picky on someone we know nothing of and using...

1. 3,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    Probably a bit picky on someone we know nothing of and using google - Shawcor as a reference when he was VP and part of a large team that had a President - CEO - Chairman and a host of other directors input that indeed saw the company endure a rough period - particularly with onset of covid and whilst many stocks have recovered - the anticipated arrival of Biden - now arrived Biden and full green future plan - the Shawcor oil/gas business is not exactly in a growth industry.

Anyway I am sure Henri is extremely competent - the advisory board and ABR board would be pulling out all stops to right the past misgivings and appoint the right person - clearly younger, driven, passionate about the borate story and yes - well credentialed to lead an excellent team inclusive of recent COO appointment who comes on board next month. $2 options are a gimmee that always occurs to attract key board members - multi times one sees options way unders - 200% to that of the current trading sp. NVX just recent example on one I hold for anyone wanting to reference this regular occurrence.

Plenty of developments going on in the background and I look forward to more announcements and next quarterly - now board established now - it's all focus on NASDAQ listing and large scale development - finance - etc. Bring it on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.37
Change
0.020(1.48%)
Mkt cap ! $530.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.36 $1.37 $1.34 $254.2K 187.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9347 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 9991 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
$1.35
  Change
0.020 ( 1.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.36 $1.36 $1.34 40939
Last updated 15.49pm 02/08/2021 (live) ?
ABR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.