DXN 1.69% 6.0¢ dxn limited

“DXNis not the company that was listed. Management gone. Tech...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    “DXNis not the company that was listed. Management gone. Tech overpromised. Schedule worth zip.”

Goingback through the history I would say the initial team did overpromise and after reviewing their profiles they did not seem to haveto have the best qualifications for the job.
    The current team seemmuch more suited, the turn around times maybe more reliable in thefuture coming from a team that is more experienced in the field andhave a financial reward commitment. Insaying that Simon and Carden have been on board for a while and to behonest the company is still in the start up phase.
    Being a fairlynew company it is not that unusual to bring in more experiencedplayers as the company grows. Further it is not unusual to fail inmeeting deadlines for a new company as they find their feet.

Ihave been burnt in the past myself and understand your frustrations. I rarely buy and hold these days and more a trader however liked whatI saw here and decided to hold, in fact doubled up. I could see abottom building, though I did not get the exact bottom, I am in at agood price.

Areyou saying their sale mentioned in today's report has beenconfabulated and there is no sale?
    Regards,Kipper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $21.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ $1.315K 21.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49938 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 21/10/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.