AHZ 0.00% 6.0¢ admedus ltd

I was a little puzzled on that point too; is Admedus only...

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    I was a little puzzled on that point too; is Admedus only borrowing the 1 mill OR will it being borrowing a larger sum in the future?

Sale of MDD has definitely given Admedus breathing space; there is the bridging loan, then the funds from MDD and incoming revenue to support for the next (?) number of months operational costs.

As much as borrowing might be a better option then a immediate CR everything needs to fall into place otherwise like last time there will be a CR to pay off the loan plus to keep going.

I would really hope that this non-dilutive funding is from a another potential deal and that if very close this company stays suspended until that time.

In the event of having to borrow I will be concerned on market reaction to this though it would have to more favourable than a CR.

On a side note what opportunities there are if you were a multi millionaire and got deals similar to the SIO bridging loan!, cool that the banker involved use to be a Doctor, interesting career change!

GET SUPPORT arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.