AEE 2.94% 16.5¢ aura energy limited

"The Lind guy is very supportive of Aura and particularly likes...

1. 7,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2211
    "The Lind guy is very supportive of Aura and particularly likes Tiris and the gold tenements."

How can you claim this? It is unsubstantiated. I am sure if I made an unsubstantiated claim you would report my post.

The fact of the matter is Lind has sold down from 63m to 50m prior to the CN. They have not participated in any of the recent placements. These facts fly directly in the face of your claim.

You should self-mod. I will not report you as I prefer others to see your baseless claims.

"Lind can only sell 13 odd million in the first 60 days and can only sell $100k worth per month at any time."
    Partly right; partly wrong. They have an additional 50m shares which are not bound by any conditions.

"There is absolutely no benefit in Lind selling down the SP because they would destroy the SP and couldn't sell more than the $100k limit."
    Disagree. Do you know how CN's work? The lower the SP, the greater number of shares they get via conversion and at a discount. Lind can then sell higher volumes into liquidity events such as the news you have highlighted (DFS/SS).

My prediction:
    1. SP will be under extreme pressure.
    2. Lind will convert near the bottom.
    3. After conversion, there will be less pressure on the SP and it will rise. It will be interesting to observe any pumping via social media.
    4. News released; higher liquidity/volatility. Lind will off-load at a higher price than the discounted conversion.
    5. Rinse & repeat.

This is only an opinion and may well be wrong. But I have seen a CN in action and the above highlights the usual course of events.

Some good trading opportunities for those inclined. The Growler Russian Troll Fund may throw a few roubles into the mix.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $112.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $937.0K 5.656M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 986804 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 2941 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
17.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.49 %)
Open High Low Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ 96316
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.