AEE 2.94% 16.5¢ aura energy limited

I am not here to rub faces in it. The genesis of my posting on...

1. 7,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2211
    I am not here to rub faces in it.

The genesis of my posting on AEE was due to my search of the next PDN. AEE had some similar qualities. So I wanted to find out more.

I asked questions on here and the bird. The answers I received were unsatisfactory. As I argued my point/debated theirs, there seem to be the feel of a coordinated attack. When holders are very defensive about a stock; I tend to dig deeper.

At the time, AEE was 0.021 and as often seen in HC, 1 or 2 guys dominate the threads. And when 1 is a big holder, smaller retail seem to find comfort in their bias being confirmed.

I had abuse hurled at me; called a liar/dishonest; down-ramper to buy in cheaper (the ol' HC special) and laughably a Russian troll. A whole thread was dedicated to the conspiracy theory Russians had infiltrated stock forums to rob mums and dads of their hard-earned. As I said, laughable.

If your average buy is much higher than 0.009 then yes, your hard earned may well have been robbed. But by whm?

How many of you here bought/continued to hold when big holders/perma-bulls confirmed your bias? How many of you gave TU's the posts which sought to discredit me rather than provide valid arguments?

Peter Reeve is on a far bigger salary compared to his peers, imo. I would post a table whereby I compare remuneration by each U company and then calculate ratios of remuneration to resource size and MC. But... any time I seek to do peer comparisons, the post gets modded as "cross-promotion".

On top of the high salary, Peter Reeve was granted 35m nil consideration performance shares. 17.5m have been taken up. These replaced options with a strike price fair higher than the current SP... you know, like a performance share with a stretch target.

So where was the incentive for Peter to get the Haggan IPO up last year as promised? Same for the Tiris DFS. But the lateness is symptomatic.

I have put in 500+ hours bench-marking every U stock globally plus analysed demand side by every reactor in service/under construction/planned. I think I have found a prospective "PDN-style" play. But sadly, it is not AEE.

All imo. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $112.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $937.0K 5.656M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 986804 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 2941 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
17.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.49 %)
Open High Low Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ 96316
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.