CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

andy j ....... todays fall

1. 78 Posts.
    Andy-j ............ ! ( Not directed at you, or anybody in particular )

'Broker manipulation' occurs every single day, in one stock or another, to a greater or lesser degree.

It's been going on since pigeons relayed messages strapped to their little bodies, between exchange houses in Europe, and around the world since it all started ......... !

A lot of people on the various threads, talk about how they are positioned in certain stocks for the .........'long haul' ...........! If so, then why all the commotion ? go off and have a chat with the missus, go feed the dog, or cut the grass, if seeing this kind of action upsets you too much.

[ It's not short term traders that have manipulated the market depth, we just work with what we see on the screen in combo with our TA ]

People here talk incessantly about holding the stock, for years in some cases, in other words, they are investors of a kind. Some like to short term trade, some like to hold or 'invest' long term, to each their own.

I rather feel some are would be 'traders' though, and to see their stock fall so rapidly upsets them, and understandably so.

Again if you are in for the distance .................. what's the big deal, if you are confident with it and the over all direction that the stock is going, and you feel good about your research.

Toady's pending plummet, could not have been any clearer, you would have seen it if you've been following market depth screens for any length of time. I don't think I need spell it out .................. !?!?
    Any afternoon run today was done and dusted by about 11.00am this morning.

These are the kind of events that happen from time to time, it goes with the territory ........... !

As for reporting records of the entries by brokers, as someone mentioned, even if you could produce them, you'd be wasting precious time, there are any number of reasons why bids and offers are put on and then removed, of course we know what's going on, but try to prove it ..................... !

Tomorrow will go on just the same, this mornings plummet will be forgotten, and that's as it should be ...... a learning experience for newbies, ( and some not so newbies ) and it can work to your advantage ..... !

Welcome to share trading ( or investing ) .............. !

I think there's more to go but as always, DYOR. buy or sell for your reasons, not what someone says on any forum, they probably know less than you do anyway.

If your going to be wrong, rather be wrong for your own reasons, not someone else's .................... you'll learn from it.

Good luck to all 'holders'...................... !

Regards

Camelot ......................... !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.