As a victorian it is clear that Andrews should resign.But whats...

1. 3,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    As a victorian it is clear that Andrews should resign.

But whats the point he would only be replaced by a less competent politician

What this pandemic has shown is that politicians in general are basically useless .

All the state premiers are behaving like complete fools and only care about re-election.

And when is the Prime minister going to act like the prime minister and tell these useless state leaders to start to act in the people interest and not their own

And if you think i am angry well yes you are correct.

Here I am not being able to do anything because of the complete incompetence of the public service and the labor government.

None of these people would ever get a job in the small business because in small business you go broke if you are incompetent.

They may survive in big business because it's easy to hide.

I have heard all these stupid excuses as to who was at fault but it seems no one was at fault

Fault lies with the Government because they did not have the appropriate oversight to mange the situation.

And what is clearly still the biggest issue is that the individuals involved would still not recognize that they should take more responsibility and thus the same mistakes would happen again

For quarantine here is a couple of real simple ideas.

There should be inspectors whose only job is to continuously walk around the hotel and ensure no protocol breaches
    and some extra inspectors to ensure the first line inspectors are doing their job
    and that all staff , inspectors, guards etc who work at a quarantine hotel get tested every 2 days and the results get priority and are back the next day

Given that at the time victoria had no community transmission and the only way the virus could get into the community was from returning travelers maybe just maybe you would have focused on returning overseas travel

And yet today after this complete fiasco in victoria the other states dont test quarantine personal on a regular basis but they test AFL footballer and FIFO workers on a regular basis who are a very small risk.

I really dont see why i should be penalized for every one else's in competance

and here in Victoria the mushroom approach continues.

It is obvious that 6 week of stage 4 was never going to enough from the day it was announced.

Stage 4 will be extended by 4 week minimum and then if we are lucky 4 weeks of stage 3

When will the government tell the truth. They know stage 4 will not end on September 13

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.