an offer i can't refuse!

1. 1,544 Posts.
    Urgent Attention Please,

I know that this proposal might be a surprise to you but do consider it as an emergency.
    In a nutshell, I am MR.PIERRE GUEYE, 21 years old,from the republic of COTE D'VIORE in west Africa,now seeking for refugee in DAKAR-SENEGAL (WEST AFRICA) under UNITED NATION'S (UNHCR).

I got your contact from Abidjan chamber of commerce before i left ABIDJAN COTE D' IVOIRE to DAKAR-SENEGAL where i am at the moment contacting you for a possible business transaction.

It is my beleive that my partnership with you in this transaction will work out very fine for our mutual benefit and future business relationship. And this is the main reason why i have reposed my full confident in you to assist me urgently in this transaction.

My (late) father GENERAL ROBERT GUEYE was the former militry ruler of
    COTE D'IVOIRE. But he was killed along side with his military aides on the 19th SEPT 2002 during the begining of the civil strife between the goverment and the rebels that have now engulfed the whole country, and all our properties was totally destroyed.

However, after his death, I managed to escape with very important deposit documents which covers my father's deposition of (US$25Milion)Twenty five million U.S Dollars secretly deposited by my late father in a high ASSETTS MANAGEMENT AND SECURITY COMPANY here in DAKAR-SENEGAL, which my name appears as the next of kin.

Meanwhile, still residing here as a refugee under the UNITED NATIONS COUNCIL FOR REFUGEES, i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foriegn personality to help me transfer the (US$25Million) from the security company here over to his country and into his possession pending my arrival to meet with him for proper business investments.

I need this to be done urgently because of the treats that i am facing from my family members here who are treatening me with death seeking to know where this funds was deposited in other to lay claim on it and to reap from where they did not sow.

I have agreed to give you 15% percent of the total money as your own share of the funds after it has reached to your bank account,and 5%will be maped out for any misscellenous expenses that might occure during the process of transfering the money to your bank account.

Furthermore,on your wish you can contact the security company for
    confirmation and i will issue a letter of authorisation on your name,that will enable the security company to deal directly with you on my behalf.

I am giving you this offer as mentioned with every confidence on your
    acceptance to assist me retreive the funds from the security company to your own company's or personal bank account.

Conclusively,i want you to send me a reply immediately indicating your
    willingness to assist me as soon as you recieve this proposal, or you can contact me through my phone number +221-559-99-59 for more breifing regarding the transfer of the funds to your bank account.

I am waiting for your urgent reply.

Until then,i remain with the best regards.
    MR PIERRE GUEYE.

Looks like a once in a lifetime opportunity!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.