POL 0.00% 71.0¢ polaris metals nl

amec investor briefing - melbourne

1. 521 Posts.
    The AMEC National Investor Roadshow is in Melbourne next Saturday (15 Nov) and POL and SXG are scheduled to give a presentation.

I have registered to attend but was wondering if anyone had a view as to whether these things are worthwhile or if they will be attending. The program doesn't say who from POL or SXG will be giving the presentation. My main interest is that I don't get to WA very often (never) and this would be a chance to meet people from the company and try to find out what is going on.

Also, are there any burning questions anyone wants POL to answer? I'd be happy to give it a go. I am mostly curious as to their plans of getting through the next couple of years where raising any money would be a little bit less than easy.

On another note, I was reading through the annual report again and noticed that in addition to fully subscribing in the last two capital raisings, that The Lion Group has also been buying on the market and now owns 19.7% of POL (I normally view this information on etrade and their major shareholder section doesn't reflect this).

Any chance of HRR selling them their shares for, oh say, $2? I think I'd take that right now.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.