ALY 16.7% 0.7¢ alchemy resources limited

I can't believe that this most recent drilling announcement...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I can't believe that this most recent drilling announcement didn't turn any heads.

To put these results into perspective here is a table with all the HPA "plays" listed on the ASX:
    Untitled.png
    HEG has since reported a JORC:
    HEG.png
    Which is very high High grade but low tonnage, only 3.68Mt.

ALY is perfectly situated to take advantage of the HPA market, which I think will be a growing interest as investors look to diversify their focus across the entire spectrum of battery materials and associated commodities.

For some further perspective with grades like these from ALY:
    Untitled1.png
    Which are associated with low iron (Fe) contamination as shown here:
    Untitled4.png Untitled5.png
    Presents a great deal of opportunity.
    Pair this  information with the fact that according to an investment report from Colt's on CLL which states the following:
    Untitled3.png
    Basically contaminating Iron grades of ~19%Fe are considered HALF the industry standard.

If Alchemy can prove up a JORC that can reconfirm the grades the reported here (and in the table above):
    Untitled56.png
    Which average approximately ~3-5% , Then ALY could have deposit with 7-8 times LESS contaminating Iron (or ~10% of the industry standard, for contamination), than most alumina deposits.

This opens up many possibilities for extracting HPA from the alumina concentrate, with note that these opportunities are considerably more simple and low cost than the current industry standard. Which is a HCL (hydrochloric acid) leach at high temperature and high pressure ($$$).

Compare this to the processes being trialed by others such as CLL which is a H2SO4 leach (sulfuric acid) which does not require the expensive and time+energy consuming HCL pressure cooking method. in summary the potential for low cost, high yield HPA production by Alchemy in the near term becomes increasingly apparent.

Remember, ALY's drills are still turning!

And there's bound to be additional news as the prospects at overflow move toward being drill ready. Hopefully the aeronautical survey has been completed and being compiled by the company for reporting soon, not to mention the annual reports should drop soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.247M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $20.18K 2.935M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 6019306 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2086872 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 320000
Last updated 15.10pm 29/03/2024 ?
ALY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.