WPG 0.00% 1.5¢ wpg resources ltd

All will be revealed in it's own time

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    Good points yt43.

Those who shorted WPG in the days prior to halt-in-trading will be shifting in their seats now..and no doubt trying to down-ramp on sites like these, or create mischief elsewhere..as is their negative game. The 'expectations bar' was set-low just before the Trading Halt Announcement..so any surprise to the plus-side will bite them in the R's

I never respond directly to non-holders. It's a waste of our time & their's by butting in. Their sub agenda/s are of no concern to me.

We'll just have to wait & see what is the interest amongst our digging/drilling neighbours & potential financiers/bidders..now that the WPG story is out in the open. Our downside is limited..but parasitic short-sellers liability remains unlimited, so who's more worried We choose to buy..taking a punt on positive future..but they buy-because they have to return-the-shares they borrow (from others) after selling in their negative way.

My greatest desire is to have the mining services/contractor written out of any refinancing deal..I hate potential conflicts of interest. If Byrnecut is the best contractor to handle our ongoing-needs then we should have them focus on that work..rather than having them counting all the $$$ sucked from multi-million loans to battler-miners at extortionate 20% loan-shark interest rates..and eye-ing the assets they may demand-to-be put up as security for the financing. The finance-industry is already disgusting enough (with rampant negative short-selling practices) without mining contractors sticking their noses in the trough..oink oink

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.