1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers

All true blue Aussies get out there and help the f

1. This long weekend is a chance for all true blues to get out there and help the battler on the land.
    Me and the boys will be doing our bit by spending the weekend on a "National Emblem" shooting trip.
    The roo and emu plague must be stopped or we won't have a rural sector, the economy will go down the gurgler and food shortages will eventuate.
    Also I can't stand the continual provocation and taunting we must tolerate on tv hour after hour, day after day, month after mont, year after year, from that smirking Hitleresque dictator Satan Hussein.
    The anti-christ has been pulling our chain for ten years now for God's sake when will this torment end.
    Every roo I see this weekend will have sadam's ugly head on top and every emu will have doo-gooder, civil libertarian written accross it (closest thing we have to an ostrich with it's head in the sand).
    Sorry I mightn't get too much time to post this weekend but will try and keep in touch.
    Good luck all and enjoy your long weekend especially the poor misguided ones who are yet to see the light.
    Yours Truely MR

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.