I understand what hotcopper are trying to achieve here and while...

1. 880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I understand what hotcopper are trying to achieve here and while i agree its a good idea, i believe its just simply impossible.

Youre dealing with the internet here, thats the main thing, anonymity and lack of consequences for anything that is said/done (hypothetically put people from a thread in a real life board meeting and they would not say or act in the same way)
    Its the most ignorant place you can come across, besides a school playground.

I seriously think the best thing you admins can do is when you get a messy thread consisting of 2 guys arguing with each other back and forth, rather than dealing with each individual post and checking it doesnt breach HC standards, just ban them both from the company completely (as in they cant post in that company anymore), indefinitely. Which will stop the nonsense and allow the more emotionally stable investors to get back to their business.
    You may think its a bit much, but in the end just think about the problems and time it will save. And i guarantee you these same posters will just goto another business thread and behave in the same way, you cant change a person, you can temporarily- but they always go back to their old habits.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.