OK DBT, lets cut through all your ducking and weaving, your...

1. 22,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    OK DBT, lets cut through all your ducking and weaving, your foolishness that your trying to push onto others, by reading, seeing your actions which tell the truth, yes that dirty word, TRUTH.

DBT --
    Just as I pointed out, you are incapable of considering otherpossibilities. Especially the distinct possibility that you are wrong. Yourfaith does not allow you to question your own beliefs.

----------

` Wot - If your post is to me, --> you are incapable of considering other possibilities.Especially the distinct possibility that you are wrong. Your faith does notallow you to question your own beliefs. --> Then clearly as I said in my post earlier, clear wording, more than once now has clearly flown over the Cookoo.
    Otherwise you would NOT write such without knowing full well, it is a lie.

(DBT was already told, Ichanged my view).

So clearly your own message is applying to you.

------------------

DBT - Your stock response whenever forced to deal with the truth, Mr Wotsup,while trying to remain blissfully in denial. Nothing has changed.

My stock response is, I will insist on maintainingthe Truth, especially of what I have said.

------------

Did I ordid I not tell YOU, I was once a trinity follower and a follower of apre-existent Jesus, none of which I am now = that repeated message flew overyour nest or you are intentionally lying with your prior post.
    Being misleading and deceptive --> so which one is it,over the Cookoo or lies?

So that's the Onlytruth to deal with on this one!

You may need to pee in the corner of your paper bag to escapethis one.

-----------------

DBT - ''DidI or did I not tell YOU, I was once a trinity follower and a follower of a pre-existentJesus, none of which I am now = that repeated message flew over your nest oryou are intentionally lying with your prior post.
    Beingmisleading and deceptive --> so which one is it, over the Cookoo or lies?''

That (the above) has nothing to do withyour interaction with me. Idon't read everything you write, especially if you are arguing with other Christians.

(What goes through ones mind whenthey see such nonsense, as DBT was told via wotsup in earlier posts and yet theysay my interaction wasn’t with him???.

And then mentions, other Christians = ???????

I can only comment on your interactions with me....andCopperbod and Whereu, which I do follow

Who the hec was I communicating with then, doyou have split personalities hahahaha?.

If you are capable of understanding the failings of yourarguments, you should build on that capacity by understanding thecontradictions and absurdities that I have been pointing out

I am only seeing one absurdity here and clearly that is DBT’s own confusion, not to mention, contradictions have Zero to do with our current discussions???..

--------------

So,… after this nonsense above and there were many more post to stop the Cookoo flying over the nest, DBT finally digests what I actually said in simple language, from the get go.

DBT - I keep asking the questions in different ways in the hope ofgetting through to you....but to no avail. All I get is Toddler Dribbleclaiming that you have addressed the issue when clearly you haven't. The issueremains the same. You switched from one version of God and Jesus to acompletely different version of God and Jesus, yet just as convinced you had the truth the first time asyou are now with your latest version of God and Jesus.

OH,…and what was your first false claim;

DBT -- Just as I pointed out, you are incapable of considering otherpossibilities. Especially the distinct possibility that you are wrong. Yourfaith does not allow you to question your own beliefs.

So like your second point, your first point, false claim was answered within 1 -2 posts of you raising your point, claim, post, which clearly was a false claim via you =
    YOUR error, not mine or anyone else's.
    The facts, truth remains and no matter how much tongue twisting you do, my reply, answer flew over the Cookoo's nest, simply because You were so self consumed, and cock sure of your claim, that you were unable to digest the clear words, post before your eyes.
    Just like the Trinity people cannot see clear wording, verses in the Bible = The power of a pre-set mind, is well and truly underestimated.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.