INP 0.00% 0.4¢ incentiapay limited

I was at the Alibaba Expo in Sydney on Saturday 22nd September...

1. 3,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I was at the Alibaba Expo in Sydney on Saturday 22nd September this year.

I was listening to the presentations more so on Alipay.
    https://aliexpo.com.au/event-info/speakers

The country manager for Alipay Australian & NZ highlighted "Incentia Pay" and South being the most innovative marketing partners of Alipay.

Alipay isn't simply a payment system eg. QR code or trust payment system via AliExpress and Taobao. Its about serving the Chinese customer from beginning to end.

He gave an example that a Chinese tourist comes to Australia for a vacation trip. They go to a store to buy something eg. a vitamin store or a makeup store. They buy an item from the store via Alipay or WeChat Pay. They go back to China to use the product and if they like it. The store in Australia provides discount vouchers via Alipay (this is where Incentia Pay fits in) to the customer on their mobile device. They purchase more of that product via Alipay with discount vouchers provided by Incentia Pay. The Chinese customer won't need to come to Australia to get that product. By far, health products and beauty products are the most popular thing I can see in the Alibaba Expo amongst.

I was just blown away how advanced Alipay and WeChat Pay were compared with any western payment system.

I really think Incentia Pay is in the right business with Alipay and if we can get WeChat Pay too. This would be unstoppable. Incentia Pay's share price is not reflecting any of that potential.

Here is how cashless society in China works from the WSJ:

IVO rallied and doubled on announcement with a deal on WeChat Pay:
    https://*********.com.au/invigor-signs-deal-china-largest-payments-platform-wechat/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.976M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1577216 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.