1MC 0.00% 0.4¢ morella corporation limited

AJM vs PLS

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    From PLS forum by gothechooks;

Hello loyalists

I'd like to ask you good folk out their on what the appropriate response to  an email reply i received from our Ken yesterday afternoon .

GTC :  Gday Ken . Hope all is well at your end . I noticed a tweet today from Altura that they are doing night shifts to get their mine up to commissioning for March . Are night shifts happening or will happen with us ? Looks like Altura have kicked our ar*e by 6 months . Have a good weekend .

KB : Hi Steve . Yes , as part of our acceleration with RCR announced last year key packages are on DS/NS . Altura are about 10 weeks ahead of us from a construction point of view . Given the work we have done in preparedness for commissioning and the flotation method we are using first ,  we expect to rapidly catch up once in production . Regards Ken .

I'm thinking of replying with the following , but not quite sure on which to use .

A . Thanks for the heads up . Good luck . Nice PFS during the week .
    B . Any chance of doing a site visit with a friend of mine from Paragon fund management .
    C . If all goes to plan and the 5mpta kicks in at the end of 2019 , and with your knowledge of future profits , do you think that an SP of $7.50 that pokerface told us is possible ?
    D . Do you think i came down in the last shower . Only 10 weeks behind Altura . Your dreamin .
    E . Are you the one taking the happy snaps that are on instagram . I prefer looking at those than the share price at the moment .

Or , has anybody got any other suggestions .

Cheerio , gtc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $2.24K 696.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
91 68203241 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 40753401 75
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 3882817
Last updated 15.55pm 28/03/2024 ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.