1MC 0.00% 0.4¢ morella corporation limited

You have no idea what your talking about, People said the same...

1. 15,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5368
    You have no idea what your talking about,

People said the same when I bought FMG with $12bn in debt at $1.69 ? It went to $7 and before you pounce on that, I am well aware the companies differ in numerous ways such as size, $’s etc etc - but many on here are saying the same things about AJM that they said about FMG back then “it is headed for VA” and “calling the end” ?

Re: Macquarie Bank downgrade ... we know how ‘reliable’ they have been - MIN DFS quality report springs to mind for one !

Again you say we are headed much lower - today it’s 12 cents now ... that’s a 7 cent different to last nights close ? Why do you still hold ? Clearly you could reduce your losses by another 7 cps a share and/or buy back in at (according to you - 12 cents) if you wanted at a later date ?

Regarding your comments re: me being a broker in disguise and upramping ... HotCopper makes provision for people to to research historical posts of members ... if you look at my signature you will note the companies I am invested in ... although a big supporter of companies like MSB and SPL and I welcome you to peruse some of the ‘harsh’ posts about them and their management I have posted over the years ... I call it as I see it !

I am not happy we (AJM) went back to the lender for $15m but given the slow start up and J&R ‘apparent’ issues we obviously needed to ensure we weren’t trading insolvent ... at the end of the day we are now producing and expected to hit nameplate by years end / early 2019 and I am happy with that as an investor ... some aren’t ? Whether it was bad luck (J&R) or bad management - we are over that hurdle so let’s just move on ?

Enough said - it’s Melbourne Cup so time to head off .... Have a great day AJM’ers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $2.24K 696.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
89 68081575 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 36173848 70
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 3882817
Last updated 15.55pm 29/03/2024 ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.