aim - good news coming......?

1. Jim
    891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Have been running the ruler over AIM resources (the new look FGR), i notice a few others have been looking at it too. I get the feeling its poised for some good news and a decent spike soon:

- deal with falconbridge appears to be throwing up some decent nickel projects. if falconbridge are going down the wmc path, there could be some near production projects coming out.

-the bhp project, Southern Fraser, is unknown but exciting. Placer are throwing up some great results to the north and it looks like there could be a new regional gold play. field activities will start soon. the new exploration manager Jeremy Read was involved with the project at bhp and is well aware of its potential

-management appear to be reviewing a number of projects. one way or another there looks to be a flow of good news coming

-mkt cap is low for a serious explorer, 171m shares post issue. 1.5c stock isnt a concern, its either gone to shareholders averaging down or friendly parties. Management have a good chunk of shares (15%). 1c stocks also seem to run much easier in % terms

-as an investment strategy, buying shells where ownership has changed can be a real winner. srt has run from 0.2c to 4.0c, ezi image is up 50% etc.

Good luck. i hold

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.