AIY 0.00% 3.0¢ authorised investment fund limited

fellow noob here...i am struggling to find information on what...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    fellow noob here...i am struggling to find information on what this means also!

Here is my thinking in very simple terms - AIY will sell some shares to this new JV company of AIM & ADG. The venture company will pay 30c per share which is much higher than the current SP - presumably because they believe the value of AIY shares is worth 30c at least. This seems very positive to me. If my understanding is correct, i am wondering:
    1) Have AIY issued new shares or are these existing shares held by AIY? I read about Stock Premiums...www.myaccountingcourse.com/accounting-dictionary/premium-on-stock. Is this concept what the announcement refers to?
    2) Does any of this impact current shareholders by the way of stock dilution?

Without knowing the terminology I found it hard to know exactly what to search for while researching. To the learned folk out there- am i on the right track or have i just confused myself and possible others?

any insight or points in the right direction for what to research is very appreciated!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.