1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
  1. Members, You can now receive email alerts for 5 companies on your watch list when they make a price sensitive announcement, and unlimited 'bell' alerts for all the others. To select your 5, update your watch list here. This may be particularly useful for your companies in a trading halt, or for those of you who don't want to sit on the computer all day. (This notice can be removed once read. X out at top corner.)
AGY 6.3¢

Back from holidays which... 21/04/2017, 24186060

1. Back from holidays which i must say AGY turned into a huge cocktail party for me while away with a nice move further towards its true value within the lithium space. I believe that value to be  towards the 100 mill cap space with potentially more upside when phs2 funding details are released with these partners not here just for phs2 but with a look towards ph3 and AGY being a lithium major. The market works on the potential future of a stock not the present when dealing in this end of the market. The future outlook for AGY recently has never looked better with brines being pumped and the team in Argentina moving full steam ahead showing they are more than capable of getting things done while wanting to with their interests aligned with us to get into production. Phs 2 funding and partners will see all that ramped up at a rapid rate which should then see a serious re rate on AGY towards the bigger end of the lithium market players as AGY turns into a production company and with the future to grow on this production. I would not take lightly the announcements stating more land concessions are being reviewed to increase the Rincon Lithium Project production base and i would expect we could hear something very soon on this front with it mentioned in recent announcements and AGY's past history in coming good on these hints in announcements.

There has been some panic here in terms of AGY not mentioning the Chines phs2 funding again in the recent announcement. I see no reason for AGY to have announced anything in the last announcement. It was clearly an announcement about works being done in Argentina and with the addition of them reviewing more land in the area. Clearly the previous announcement stated that Airguide were working with the parties on formalising an investment proposition and the parties are conducting DD on this which after having speaking with the company yesterday is deep in process by all parties. I would not be panicking on the fact it was not mentioned in the last announcement as there was no need to re state the same thing again.

Personally i do not care what anyone does with their stock as it is their own decision and their own money. I make my own investing decisions around my own style, risks and rewards method. Others will do it their way and everyone should make their own decisions based on their own ways. I have been investing for many years and experienced ups and downs to great magnitude and found my own way to invest by myself and have learned along the way. Stocks like AGY come along rarely where the management have seriously aligned themselves with holders from day 1 when the company was a dog. That is what appealed to me and they have turned it into a company on the way to being a production company in one of the hottest sectors in the change of the worlds energy space. This stock is 1 of those that comes along rarely that could be a life changer to holders but there will be times along the way where people need to decide themselves are they happy to take some off the table or even walk away but that will not change my own decisions. AGY is set to soon move to the next rung of lithium stocks in the market with some backing and a serious ramp up towards a production company.

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.