XRF 2.63% 37.0¢ xrf scientific limited

well in some ways it was a good impression and in other ways i...

1. 362 Posts.
    well in some ways it was a good impression and in other ways i wasnt so impressed.

the chairman sounded like he had spent too much time trying to keep brokers on board....he wanted to get in quick and get outta there.

the ceo was more inclined to want to make a statement about the business and he did that. He says that costs are under control and that the costs associated with getting the various companies together and working together were higher than expected. However, he didnt give any vision about what might happen in years to come..

I suppose for investors now the key point was the reaction of the board when someone mentioned the price of the shares and said they were cheap...and there was a confident grunt in response to a follow-up comment that they'll never be cheaper..

I think the share price will go up when the annoucement comes out that it it making money. The company is trading at 10 cents and is worth 20cents for sure. How far it goes above that will depend on how they expand...

I have tried to give my impressions accurately about the meeting. I was the only person to ask questions and I asked a few. The ceo answered honestly....i believe. I think he's a trustworthy guy and will work hard for his bickies.

I would say that you wont lose money if you buy now ...my opinion of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $49.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 37.0¢ $18.86K 50.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21401 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 7374 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 10/05/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
37.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 5.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 37.0¢ 8100
Last updated 11.02am 10/05/2021 (live) ?
XRF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.