MDX 2.50% 3.9¢ mindax limited

Questions for those whom go to the AGM! Now that I have been...

1. 595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Questions for those whom go to the AGM!

Now that I have been invited to the meeting; then I thought It shall be the harder to realize why Mindax’s flagship project; the Mt Forrest iron project in the Yilgarn province the world scale iron ore resource, over 1.7billion tonnes JORC resource which contains 27.1Mt DSO and the balance as a large Magnetite resource, and several prospective areas which have not yet been drilled, shall be there silence under the moon?

Here lies our leader all cut down, the valiant man in the dust ;highly prospective gold project at Meekatharra; in a region which is well known for gold, 2km directly south of Doray's Flagship Andy Well Gold Mine, why shall you be as our strength lessens?

OH, Courage the greater; New Greenfield province near Mukinbudin in the Yilgarn Avon region. A maiden 3.2Mlb JORC resource from scout drilling, environmentally friendly and low intrusive in-situ recovery!

Now that sign on the hill is asking for more, "I endured much hardship up on that hill; I saw the website of the company and the screens, hosts stretched; out dated; old-fashioned links had covered with clouds of the page, the bright radiance. My mind went forth, dark under the web and I have asked myself: how hard shall it be to update this creation wept for half a million dollar a year? mourned the fall of iron ore!? my money was on the table……!!!!"

Cheers,
    msdx.jpg

Ps:Sorry guys it is just a Sunday poetry !

Wack

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $79.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $5.416K 138.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 154416 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.9¢ 11539
Last updated 15.51pm 29/03/2024 ?
MDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.