RHK 4.41% 71.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Hi Sailing Kid and thanks PS for starting this thread. I see...

1. 703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Hi Sailing Kid and thanks PS for starting this thread.

I see many questions regarding a FMS / BBIG merge. What I want to know is what other infrastructure or transport solutions have been considered?

The Todd Corp railway cost solution has risen from 1.2 billion a few years ago to now a few billion. Is the BBIG railway in the best interests of us minority shareholders?

I look at how innovative MIN have been coming up with a shuttle system which is 20% cheaper to build than rail with very low running costs powered by hybrid battery tech. Has FMS considered this?

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...per-iron-ore-mines-for-longer-20170816-gxxeaz

So does FMS even need BBIG?

And instead of dilutive capital raises why has FMS not considered a DSO (Direct Shipping Operation) to generate revenue? A smaller 5mt or 10mt per year operation could be undertaken using trucks with the Ore price near USD$80. This arguement becomes more compelling with plans to pave the road from pilbara to Karratha. FMS could use the Karatha port instead of Balla Balla if it was more cost effective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.030(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $140.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 71.0¢ 68.0¢ $7.901K 11.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 66.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.