1 So is everybody else and that's hardly a reason to 'cheer'...

1. 6,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    1 So is everybody else and that's hardly a reason to 'cheer' Trump
    ...........................................................................................................................................
    But everyone else bar Trump was not a candidate in the election.

2 Patently false - and I despise HRC. He has no 'core values' other than aggrandizing himself. None. What. So. Ever.
    ....................................................................................................................................................................................
    Clinton Foundation collecting bribes, er, donations for influence.And all the corruption to avoid investigation for said corruption.

3 Pfft, I smiled at your disclaimer of 'at the time of the election'. He'll never have blood on his own hands as he's too cowardly - hence the use of lackeys and toadies. Perhaps there should have been an investigation or 3 into Hillary's culpability into the Benghazi affair. I'm surprised that the Republicans didn't think of that.
    .................................................................................................................
    It was less a disclaimer than a simple statement of the fact that at the time of the election Hillary had lots of blood on her hands.

4 Yeah right, so you say. There's middle ground you know between 'confronting' and obsequious ass-licking
    ...........................................................................................................................................................................
    I think that you will find that there comes a point where that middle ground becomes infinitesimally small. The name of the game is forcing errors on your opponent. Besides, what has Putin done that the US hasn't?

5 Empty rhetoric
    ...........................................................................................................................................
    But still fun to watch hypocritical filth show us what the really are.

6 It was close - HRC won the popular Vote DJT won the Electoral College. I pitied the American voter but at the end of the day it would have been better to have dogshit on your shoe than the cancer that got elected.
    ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Close but no cigar. The Electoral College is there for a reason. The US quite possibly would not exist without it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.