Gee some fancy car tastes among the DT'ers , F - type best...

1. 1,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Gee some fancy car tastes among the DT'ers , F - type best sounding car on the road but depreciation would make some of these   ̶d̶o̶g̶s̶  startups in the asx micro cap world seem like a decent investment . Agree with @Quantum Torus , i bought a Golf Gti last year and active suspension is brilliant ,everything in sport mode and with dampers in comfort . Perfect for our crappy roads. Prefer a garage full of classics tbh,  many have outperformed real estate and shares and of course are tax free.

OGX a random ramper appears . I only got 2 pips there, something didn't feel right with the props including the one i mentioned in the arvo thread the 4,567,890 out of sight at 5c .. bs of course but that was also a third of the buy depth . Bang on, after hours 4.30pm 3b , 2.5 million shares released at 3cents . Apparently another 50 million more 3 cent shares to be released . Noted. Stock constantly on the HC most discussed and HC thumbs up list . Noted.

BUD good trade ,got right on the ann while making toast for lunch . Think that might continue on tomorrow .

GSW called it to fall to a dollar this a.m thread and it did and some, i still maintain it is only worth it's cash value at best - unless a solid ann comes along i think it's fried imo. Brokers were always going to prime it, pump it up and dump it to reclaim some cash which we have seen last two days but Fidelity are in for over 50 million bux. If the board did fail to allegedly have proper governance , disclosure etc they will likely pursue losses through the courts imo. Won't be pretty .

see ya's tomorrow .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.