ADO 2.63% 3.7¢ anteotech ltd

The poc side of the business is a dead cert. The product...

1. 4,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 815
    The poc side of the business is a dead cert. The product anteobind will be incorporated into all sorts of tests over time. I believe this could be a CSL one day. It will take along time to get to those levels but it's a superior product that will have its day in the sun, one day.
    poc is point of care. Where a device is used at the bedside to conduct a test with a result in minutes instead of days because it has to go to a lab in another building and wait in a queue. All sorts of tests in time.

Energy or batteries, or anodes to be precise, is whole different area. Anteocoat enables silicon to be combined with grahite/graphene in the anode. Anteocoat is a strong but flexible nanobindder if you like. The more silicon in the anode the more energy can be held. But silicon expands enormously. ADO has found away to keep the silicon and graphite together. This is lining up well. Anteocoat can offer seriously improved performance. It will improve current battery performance by 24% and maybe 40% in future.
    But the cycling is still a work in progress. Alot of people think its covered, solved but I havent seen figures from the company talking about a 1000 charging cycles yet and maintaining the performance. Several hundred cycles yes but not sure that's enough. Today it's better than anything else out there but personally I dont think it's a total game changer. Dont think its revolutionary. I'm not sure yet this is going to stand the test of time. More testing and tweaking needed. There will be some deals done and obviously the potential is huge but all batteries using anteocoat long into the future is not certain yet. There are alot of companies trying to invent the next light bulb so to speak.

so poc will stand the test of time and one day be the gold standard.
    battery tech is more uncertain. Lot of ideas are going to come thru from left and right field. Right now ado have a good solution to improve battery performance by 20%. What of the future is uncertain.

and alot of news is coming in the next 6mths in poc and batteries. The share price is as low as it's going to go. Multiple returns on any deal with revenue is assured.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $81.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $28.19K 781.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 190000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 399079 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ 156513
Last updated 14.38pm 28/03/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.