ADN 0.00% 1.4¢ andromeda metals limited

Hi @ChayaYour post caught my eye yesterday as I was researching...

1. 1,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Hi @Chaya

Your post caught my eye yesterday as I was researching some other ASX companies to invest in. As I read more of your post the last paragraph on "Self providing Lifestyle" management - rang a significant bell with me as I have invested in these over the years so it was a breath of fresh air. Then reading what you had to say about @Megagene79 was interesting and then I read some of his comments on ADN and I would like to say thanks to him for his work and sharing his insight. I looked a little further into these guys (ADN) and it makes a lot of sense to invest in comparison to other penny stocks. While observing and waiting for some confirmation later today I noticed some major anomaly in purchases. I nearly fell off my chair to be honest, someone wants it badddddd. So instead of investing in health today I have put some money in here. Anyway thanks for sharing and your insight also.

FYI, there was a dragonfly doji at .006c last month and I see another has formed as we approach 1c, looks like to me its on the rise, possibly, maybe, could be!smile.png

Its certainly worth a punt in my opinion.

Best of luck to everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 4989485 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 6491096 6
View Market Depth
Last update - 09.39am 25/06/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 2827000
Last updated 10.06am 25/06/2019 (live) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.