AAU 0.00% 1.0¢ adcorp australia limited

Adcorp.......something different

1. 1,200 Posts.
    I don't normally post on specific stocks I'm following but in an effort to create some debate on a stock that's not one of the regulars here ............here's an email I sent to a mate recommending this stock on the weekend. Some analysis/thoughts by others that hold/follow this stock would be of interest:
    ------------------------------------------------------

OK ####,
    Haven't got as big a position as I wanted (no bloody sellers!!) but the stock I like this week is AAU (Adcorp). Have a look at the chart (weekly) place a resistance line at around 1.04,have a look at the sudden increase in volume and you'll see a very nice chart breakout. I grabbed a few last Friday on close at 1.05 and more yesterday at 1.06 and 1.10 for an avergae price of 1.07..........still not many sellers around but try and get in lower than 1.15.......

Fundamentally the company has pretty much no debt ,a fully franked div yield of around 5% at current prices,ROE of around 30% from memory,Commonwealth Bank has added to it's holding TWICE in the last week or two and it has just made a promising acquisition. News Ltd had also decided to pay for Adcorp's technology to use on the amalgamated No 1 jobs site in Australia Career One (Adcorp's employment.com.au has been bolted on to Career One).
    A trade with minimal downside that I believe you should look at.

Regards,
    ------------------------------------------------------

Not the best stock on the market by any means but certainly worth more discussion than it gets.

Cheers,
    Ed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.00(0.00%)
Mkt cap $4.550M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $4.3K 430K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 180485 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 58369 1
Last update - 10.54am 16/11/2018 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
GET SUPPORT arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.