Hi Benson1610 and all, Here’s a new twist on things; however, I...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Benson1610 and all,

Here’s a new twist on things; however, I feel anyone investing good money in South Africa at present would have to have rocks in their head.

“An Australian government agency is considering a multi-million dollar loan to a South African coal mine that would be in direct competition with the Adani Carmichael coal mine.”

“A new report, African White Elephant: Should Australian taxpayers finance a South African coal mine?, has questioned the rationale of the Efic loan.”

https://www.theguardian.com/busines...th-african-mine-that-would-compete-with-adani

The sooner Australians learn to live in our brave new third World surroundings the better. No gas no electricity how one will cook their overpriced vegetables picked by foreign hands and still be able to provide a living for the many on pensions and social welfare I just don’t know.

Still I’m pleased we have our dear leader hapless Malcomb and his plan to deliver us and our budget back on track by 2020 or I may indeed despair!

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.