ADA 3.45% 45.0¢ adacel technologies limited

Adacel/note for Ocker

1. 721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Hi Ocker,
    I replyed to your post last night, but in case you missed it, here it is again.

Ocker,
    My point was this. It wasn't difficult to predict one month ago that IT/high risk stocks were in for some selling pressure due to global investor nervousness. However, with respect to ADA, there is no company-specifc reason to sell. You only have to read ADA's full year results as well as recent ASX releases to see that the company is in a strong position. I respect your conservative strategy of only buying tech stocks AFTER they have posted a strong profit. (ADA 02 loss was due entirely to the expensing of one-off items). The trouble with your strategy, however, is that you'll miss most of the upside. (Look at PHY's recent run for an example of what I'm talking about.)
    When I look at ADA's numbers (and I've checked them again and again), I see a strong profit in 03. With big contracts locked in, there is as much earnings certainty with ADA as you could hope for in a tech stock. I also see that ADA have talanted and conservative management team. When you get the combination of top class managment, solid cash flow, earnings certainty, strong profit forecasts, and a dramatically over-sold share price, that triggers a strong buy in my books. Also, unlike most IT stocks which are suffering because of a reduction in B2B spending, Adacel's revenue/profit growth is linked to US defence spending. And I can't see US defence spending drying up any time soon. With the benifit of hindsight, it looks like I entered this stock a little early (average price paid, 74c), but I'm right about ADA's fundamentals. You're no fool ocker, but neither am I. Watch this space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.015(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $34.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.0¢ 44.0¢ $23.65K 52.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22000 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 4823 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 15/11/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
45.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
44.5¢ 45.0¢ 44.5¢ 1366
Last updated 15.37pm 15/11/2019 (live) ?
ADA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.