FL1 2.13% 24.0¢ first lithium limited

Just thought I'd attempt to shed a bit of light on today's...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Just thought I'd attempt to shed a bit of light on today's announcement in particular the CPA.

Initially I read it as Acuity buying 16 million OOK shares or acting as a broker but it's not the case.

After doing a bit of research today and with the release of the 3b this afternoon it's a little more clear, quite simple, and imo a brilliant little setup.

We've issued 16 million shares (which is obviously inside the directors listing capacity) to acuity. They hold these shares for the term of the agreement which I believe is 28 months. Once they decide we need cash (which they've stated won't be immediately if at all) it appears they'll set the floor price and Acuity will act and sell some or all of the stock as per their website https://www.acuitycapital.com.au/howitworks/

The proceeds then go back to OOK less whatever Acuity charges.

It doesn't appear as though the market is required to be informed about the raise/selling so it will be smooth and seamless. The beauty of this is it's like a form of insurance. If the directors decide we're in need of capital or want to raise small amounts of money at lofty valuations they can. If 28 months expires and we didn't require a single cent we get the full 16 mill back no strings attached. The only thing I'm unsure of is the commission or fee which would likely be somewhere between 5-10% you would think. And you don't get all the whinging attached to almost every raise.

Great idea. I recommend reading through the website example.

All just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FL1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $16.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $8.727K 36.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60000 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 1990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 23.5¢ 5000
Last updated 15.54pm 28/03/2024 ?
FL1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.