SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Admin have been telling us for the last two months that the new...

1. 2,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    Admin have been telling us for the last two months that the new directors were in the process of registering paperwork to the ASX and letting us all know who they are, and about to let shareholders know what they are proposing . Believe me You could feel when they told you they had a SUNSET CLAUSE in there Agreement to Exit that all is not what IT seems . Could they all be playing a game , i suppose for the new boys sounds strange that they put up serious money for SAS to continue back in march . hard to work out what's going on if they fold , do the new boys know something we don't regarding what arrangement they have spoken two with Our previous leaders . Bottom line is new boys put in X amount for what and can get out of the deal , does the sunset mean they get there dollars back .Admin will collect fees as usual , How much money has SAS in there bank account , for real i mean . Good business men drag a deal out as long as they can , never be in a rush to sign a deal until you have made the other side so worried you may pull out to get the Best Deal $$$$ !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.