CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Acquiring MCL! Yes or No!

1. 3,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3203
    Based on current information on hand unless convinced otherwise I'll be voting yes to the acquisitions of both MCL & Medcann.

The dilution of shares is completely cancelled out by the increase in % of profits going to QBL.

It's really just the status quo as far as profit sharing goes but under a better format.

I personally believe QBL shareholders will benefit by acquiring the remaining shares because it will stream line the company & simplify the current structure.

Pnina & Sholom can now take a greater role in the day to day affairs of MCL.

MCL will now benefit from the QBL board in its direct structure.

Reduced costs in administration & a number of other area's too.

All personnel from both QBL & MCL can be amalgamated into one stronger, more efficient entity hopefully translating to better outcomes for shareholders.

There is the question of any future bauxite profits been diluted however I'm sure this has been factored into the deal by QBL management. At this point I'm personally willing to potentially sacrifice a percentage of Bauxite profits in the future in order to get the company structure as a whole correct now.

Time is of the essence, we can not sit around & wait for the opportunity to pass us by. Hard calls need to be made now & I think the recent announcement has addressed this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.