1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
HDR 0.0¢

ABUMAN

1. HARDMAN

ABUMAN,

Have been busy ,sorry to take so long to get back to you.I don't have any exciting news on Hardman, as we'll all have to wait till the "Spudding season" in Mauritania occurs.
    I still have a feeling about Woodada19,its not over untill we get that "Plug and abandon" notice.

• Firstly I am in for the short/long haul.
    • I do have a plan with the number of cheap shares that I purchased very early in time.
    • For the short term to work and to be able to retire early, I need the Chinguetti appraisal drill to show that more oil is available, with the second of the appraisal drill to show the same , more oil.
    • The next two explorations wells must also come up with the goods, "OIL".
    • Now I know that there will be members out there telling me I'm a "Walter Mitty" well that doesn't worry me as Danny Kay made heaps of money.
    • The long term ,well, with the remainder of Mauritania, Gabon, Guyanne,and NZ still to be explored how can you lose,yes it might be up to 3-5 years,but it"ll be worth the wait.
    • Woodside having a stake in Hardman is very encouraging, they could have gone and invested in some other E&P company, but chose Hardman, a very good sign
    • I'm looking forward to a great christmas this year.
    • What we need is a crystal ball , to find out what colours are available for BMW's around christmas. :-) :-)

Two articles that I found on OIL and Gas International might be of interest.

1. The approx distance between this location and Hardmans is 150-180 Kilometres, the Semliki Basin is south of Hardmans area.
        Uganda's Ministry of Energy and Mineral Development said today drilling will begin in the country's Semliki Basin in August.
        Heritage Oil & Gas and Energy Africa will be joining the Ugandan government in the project.

2. TotalFinaElf's Mariposa in Angola deepwater a duster.
        If the well proves to be a dry hole, it will be the last in a growing list of failed probes in Angola's deepwater and ultra-deepwater plays. BHP, BP, ExxonMobil, and Sonangol have each had dusters with their exploratory wells recently.

As long as the "Dusters " stay down south, don't want them affecting Gabon or more importantly Mauritania
        HARDMAN

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.