1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers

a toll on both your houses! :)

1. ardent

1,166 posts.
    Well now, let me see: On one hand we have the snooks and the cpkids and the rabbits and bulls who hate just about everybody except themselves and their own, tiny chauvinistic circle and on the other, we have Fallguy who -let me take my hat off to you mate!- keeps trying to tell the world (but it's only a pitiful little audience, here, mate) how to be fair and sensitive enough to see the good and the bad on all humans, no matter what their genetic pool or geographic parameters. He reads just about everything, has an open mind to just about (I said just about) everything and keeps on coming back again and again for more. His opponents have definitely run out of ammunition: same ol', same ol', same ol' words, same ol' same ol' arguments:God gave this land and the land you're sitting on and all muslims stink! Powerful response that, very intelligent, very peace- conducive!

I'd love to be able to conduct a simple little toll on which side gets the most votes on this forum! Just side A (the chauvs) and side B (call them the Cab Savs) of which I'll declare myself as one.
    Can someone suggest a way of doing this?

Ardently interested!

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.